Though “medical” marijuana has long been available to much of the public, to the medical community it’s been a joke. For example, over 60 percent of pain …
A proposed new definition of pain proposed by the International Association for the Study of Pain raises questions about its provenance.
Harvard Study Say Cannabis May Help Fight Pancreatic Cancer Green Entrepreneur
Scientific evidence is beginning to mount that cannabis may prove beneficial in the fight against cancer. The latest comes from a Harvard University study …
Ferrell Scott is spending life in a federal prison for selling large amounts of marijuana. Entrepreneurs are making millions now doing the same thing.
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s flavored e-cigarette ban could sink some small businesses, but some say the health risks associated with vaping could still make the …
The largest psychedelic research center in the world, and the first of its kind in the United States, will open at Johns Hopkins Medicine in Maryland. Funded by …
- Johns Hopkins opening a new psychedelic research center, studying use of ‘magic mushrooms’ and more Baltimore Sun
- Magic Mushrooms Psilocybin Being Researched As Aid for Alzheimer’s & Depression Newsweek
- Johns Hopkins Opens New Center for Psychedelic Research The New York Times
- Johns Hopkins gets a big donation to expand psilocybin research Quartz
- New psychedelic research center could be ‘quantum leap’ for brain illness: Professor ABC News
- View full coverage on Google News
Johns Hopkins Opens New Center for Psychedelic Research The New York Times
The research center, with $17 million from donors, aims to give “psychedelic medicine” a long-sought foothold in the scientific establishment.